Non-stick aluminum wok with Artusi 2.0 lid
Aluminum is the passepartout of perfect cooking.
The aluminum wok with non-stick coating allows homogeneous cooking without burns and is extremely easy to clean.
- Made in Italy product
- Water-based non-stick coating, free from PFOA, PFOS Nickel, heavy metals and BPA .
- Bottom and handles in steel: perfect on all hobs, including induction and oven
Why buy it?
- Toptek reinforced coating with superior ease of cooking and cleaning
- It is healthy, water-based coating, PFOA-free, PFOS-free, BPA-free and Nickel Free
ARTUSI 2.0 is a line with simple and familiar shapes, which combines the best of tradition with the specific study of materials, to make each tool perfect for the type of preparation dedicated to it. The same passion and resourcefulness that led Pellegrino Artusi to travel from region to region to compose the recipe book at the base of the Italian gastronomic identity are revived today thanks to TVS technology and Antonio Citterio's design.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: Toptek non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Ergonomic steel handle: handy and safe grip
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: Yes
- Colore: Silver gray
- Peso netto: 1.86kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 51.2cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 29.3cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 10.3cm
- Diametro superiore: 28cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
ARTUSI 2.0 - design by Antonio Citterio
Follow our advice to find out how to best use and maintain the products of the Artusi 2.0 line