Natura rectangular tray
- Made in Italy product
- Rectangular non-stick pan perfect for all sweet and savory baking preparations.
- The 5-layer coating with stone effect has a GMO-free vegetable glycerin finish that creates an extra non-stick layer in a natural way
- Non-stick coating reinforced with mineral particles for perfect resistance to scratches, stains and wear
- The aluminum used to make the body of this pan is a special green alloy that has a high recycled aluminum content
- Very easy to clean by hand, it is also resistant in the dishwasher
- All TVS non-stick coatings are water-based and do not contain Nickel, heavy metals or PFOA, PFOS, BPA
Why buy it?
- It is green , thanks to VegeTek it is non-stick in a natural way and its body is made with a high recycled aluminum content
- It is practical , non-stick and stain-resistant and easy to clean, even in the dishwasher
- It is high-performance , made of non-stick coated aluminum and does not rust over time
- It is healthy , more non-stick, allows you to cook with a smaller amount of oils and fats without Gen-X, BPA, PFOA, PFOS and Nickel Free.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Can only be used in the oven
- Rivestimento: Vegetek non-stick
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: Yes
- Colore: Green
- Peso netto: 0.865kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 40.9cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 29.3cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 6.6cm
- Diametro superiore: 35x27 cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS