Eco-ok Induction Round Grill Pan
The Eco-ok pan with 1 handle is the product that is missing in your kitchen! The non-stick bottom is equipped with concentric staves, which make it perfect for grilling using less fat and for all the more traditional preparations! Furthermore, thanks to the non-stick coating, the surface is stain-resistant, easy to clean, and resistant to high temperatures.
Why buy it?
- Produced with recycled and recyclable material, avoiding waste and ensuring well-being. The aluminum used is 100% recycled and allows for a reduction in CO 2 emissions
- EXP VEG non-stick coating is non-toxic PFAS, BPA, NMP free and produced with -50% CO 2 compared to traditional PTFE non-stick
- Suitable for all burners, including induction, the steel disc applied to the bottom allows for optimal performance on all hobs
- Practical and ergonomic grip, thanks to the handle designed by designer Takahide Sano, produced with recycled plastic material
- Produced in Italy
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: Non-stick EXP VEG
- Tipo di manico: Bakelite and recycled Nylon
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFAS free, BPA free, Nickel and heavy metal free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Green
- Peso netto: 0.895kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 45cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 26.6cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 10.5cm
- Diametro superiore: 28cm
- Diametro del fondo: 20cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be paid for by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
ECO OK INDUCTION
"Eco-ok" Induction is the TVS line, good for you and for the environment! Made with recycled materials and more sustainable production processes, it was designed to be green but without sacrificing optimal performance in the kitchen. Its ultra non-stick and stain-resistant coating resists high temperatures, while its green appeal emerges in the details thanks to the recycled plastic handle designed by designer Takhaide Sano. Thanks to the steel disc applied to the bottom, it is compatible with all traditional hobs and with induction.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The EXP-VEG coating of the Eco-ok Induction line is formulated without PFAS.