Gli speciali The Roaster
- Made in Italy product
- Double non-stick pan in thick aluminum for uniform cooking so the food does not stick ;
- Dishwasher resistant because it is made of coated aluminum that does not rust ;
- Two trays in one, to be used individually to optimize space and cooking times, if used combined they optimize cooking by reducing heat dispersion.
- All TVS non-stick coatings are water-based and are Nickel, Heavy Metal, PFOA, PFOS and BPA FREE.
Why buy it?
- It is made of thick non-stick aluminium: it does not rust and is easy to clean by hand and in the dishwasher;
- It's two pans in one ! The two trays can be used individually for all oven preparations, or combined for a perfect "oven" effect;
- It is performing: thanks to the thick body and the non-stick coating , it evenly distributes the heat without localization and the food does not stick:
- It's healthy because it allows you to cook all the sweet and savory baked goods without excessive addition of oils or fats;
- It is safe because it is 100% made in Italy, coated in water-based non-stick coating without PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Can only be used in the oven
- Rivestimento: Toptek non-stick
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: Yes
- Colore: Black, Grey
- Peso netto: 1.21kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 32.5cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 20.1cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 11cm
- Diametro superiore: 25x18cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS