Gli Speciali – Plancha
- Made in Italy product;
- Resists scratches, abrasions and wear from utensils such as tongs or forks thanks to the R3SiSTEK by TVS non-stick scratch resistant coating
- Ultra-performing non-stick coating, perfect for grilling many foods without excessive use of additional oils or fats;
- High-thickness aluminum body that spreads heat evenly for quick and homogeneous cooking on all burners , including induction and oven.
- Very easy to clean and dishwasher safe ; won't rust like cast iron plates
- With water-based non-stick coating and NO Nickel, heavy metals, PFOA, PFOS or BPA.
Why buy it?
- It is an ultra-flat plate but with a thick body and non-stick coating for uniform cooking without localized overheating ;
- It is produced in Italy and is in non-stick aluminum, which is why it is also resistant in the dishwasher without rusting unlike the cast iron plates;
- The steel disc applied to the bottom allows it to be used on all hobs, including induction and even in the oven .
- It is healthy because it is non-stick and allows you to cook many foods on the griddle without excessive addition of oils or fats;
- It is safe because it is 100% made in Italy, coated in water-based non-stick coating without PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: Toptek non-stick
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: Yes
- Colore: Black
- Peso netto: 0.85kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 41.5cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 28.2cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 2.5cm
- Diametro superiore: 33x26cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS