Brilliant Induction pan
- Induction frying pan, also suitable for hobs
- Dishwasher safe
- Diamantek ultra-resistant non-stick
- Safe, because without PFOA, PFOS, BPA, Nickel, Heavy Metals
- Bakelite handle, ergonomic and safe grip!
- Made in Italy
The Brillante Induction non-stick frying pan has the shape of a bowl designed for an XL cooking surface! The bakelite handle is super ergonomic and guarantees a firm and secure grip, thanks to the double coupling to the body of the pan, which keeps the handle firmly in place and does not loosen over time. Thanks to the steel disc applied to the bottom, it is perfect on all burners including induction. The painting of the bottom makes it aesthetically beautiful and protects it from corrosion in the dishwasher. The Diamantek reinforced internal non-stick coating has superior resistance to scratches and abrasions, thanks to its non-stick properties it makes cooking light and easy to clean, even by hand.
Piani cottura compatibili e caratteristiche
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: Diamantek non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Bakelite
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Blue
- Peso netto: 0.885kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 45cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 25cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 8cm
- Diametro superiore: 24cm
Cura del prodotto
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be paid for by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS