- Made in Italy product
- Casserole suitable for all burners, including induction
- Non-stick saucepan with extra-hard, extra-glossy and extra-smooth surface : maximum non-stick properties and extremely easy to clean
- New EXP coating with low environmental impact (-50% CO 2 emissions)
- Ergonomic bakelite handle
Why buy it?
- It is resistant to stains and corrosion, beautiful and performs for a long time
- It is strong , non-stick and resists wear and abrasion
- It is shiny and easy to clean , by hand and in the dishwasher, thanks to the extra-smooth EXP coating
- It is exclusive and revolutionary , the only line on the market coated with EXP
- It is healthy , PFAS free, BPA free and Nickel Free
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: EXP non-stick - 100% PFAS free
- Tipo di manico: Ergonomic Bakelite handle: handy and safe grip
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Greater resistance to washing compared to traditional ceramic coatings
- Sicura: PFAS free, BPA free, Nickel and heavy metal free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Silver gray
- Peso netto: 1.25kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 40.5cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 24.8cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 13.5cm
- Diametro superiore: 24cm
- Diametro del fondo: 19.5cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The EXP coating of the Origine Induction line is formulated without PFAS.