Bubble Pan saucepan with lid
- Non-stick saucepan with a handle with an exclusive look, perfect for all recipes , ideal for the preparation of gravies, sauces and soups thanks to its non-stick coating
- Easy to clean , by hand and in the dishwasher
- Homogeneous cooking , thanks to the aluminum body which spreads the heat evenly
- Safe , its non-stick coating is produced without PFOA, PFOS, BPA, Nickel and heavy metals
- Compatible with traditional hobs , not suitable for induction
- Made in Italy
The Saucepan with one handle and lid from the Bubble Pan Line gives a bright look to your kitchen! The perfect combination of brilliance and practicality, it is the result of the creativity of young designers. The rounded and colorful shapes make the cooking experience child's play! TVS quality Toptek non-stick coating makes it perfect for everyday use and easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Compatible with all burners, except induction
- Rivestimento: Toptek non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Bakelite
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Yellow saucepan, red lid and black handle with blue knob
- Peso netto: 0.76kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 32.7cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 16.5cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 18cm
- Diametro superiore: 16cm
- Diametro del fondo: 14cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS