- Design by Italdesign by Giugiaro The excellence of an unmistakable design, a straight line and a curve, essentiality and sensuality in two strokes. Winner of the Good Design Award 2012.
- Elegance and style in the kitchen, performing on the stove and beautiful on the table, dedicated to those who love to amaze with form and substance. Purity of shapes and attention to detail give life to a timeless and refined object
- Refined and ergonomic handle designed ad hoc with soft touch effect and retractable ferrule
- Excellent heat conduction, thanks to the high-thickness food-grade aluminum body
- Distinctive surfaces the internal ceramic coating is ultra-white and matches perfectly with the Gray-Green textured lacquer exterior
- Safe and Italian, produced in Italy, the coating is PFOA, Lead, Cadmium and Nickel free
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Compatible with all burners, except induction
- Rivestimento: Ceramic
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Gray green
- Peso netto: 0.775kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 37.5cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 20.5cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 8.7cm
- Diametro superiore: 20cm
1. Before using for the first time, carefully wash the inside of the item, grease it evenly with a little oil and dry it with paper for household use or a soft cloth: repeat the operation from time to time.
2. Always cook at a moderate temperature, do not overheat the empty item.
3. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
4. Allow the item to cool before washing, immersion in cold water may cause irreparable deformation and ruin the surface performance.
5. Do not use metal utensils, only plastic or wooden ones.
6. Dishwasher washing, if allowed: preferably use low temperature cycles (50° or ECO) and minimal detergent doses; hand washing with liquid detergents and soft sponges helps maintain product performance and aesthetics.
7. Do not use abrasive powders and/or scourers to wash the item.
8. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains, simply cover the entire bottom of the article with a mixture of water and bleach in a 1:1 ratio, leaving it to act for at least 1 hour. Then rinse thoroughly with hot water and liquid detergent, dry and recondition with a little oil.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
d italiana, produced in Italy, the coating is free from PFOA, Lead, Cadmium and Nickel free
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS