Virtus 2 handles Casserole
- Made in Italy product.
- Non-stick surface 3 times unbeatable thanks to the R3SiSTEK by TVS coating. Non-stick for a long time , indestructible and resistant to scratches and wear, even from metal utensils. Very easy to clean by hand , it is also resistant in the dishwasher .
- Thanks to the brushed stainless steel bottom, it is non-slip on all burners, and has very high efficiency on induction hobs.
- Designed for all types of cooking that require the frequent use of utensils to turn, drain and brown the food being cooked.
- All TVS non-stick coatings are water-based and contain no Nickel, heavy metals PFOA, PFOS or BPA.
Why buy it?
- It is unbreakable . Thanks to the very hard R3SiSTEK by TVS coating, even metallic instruments glide on the surface without damaging it
- It's super . The entire surface is 100% non-stick for cooking without fat and for easier cleaning.
- It is resistant . It is perfectly resistant to washing in the dishwasher.
- It's reliable . The steel disc and the non-slip brushed bottom make it stable on all burners and increase its energy efficiency on induction.
- It's safe . It is PFOA free, BPA free and Nickel Free.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: R3SiSTEK non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Bakelite
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Black
- Peso netto: 0.7kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 35.6cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 20.6cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 11cm
- Diametro superiore: 20cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS