Pan Series Diamante Induction
- Product Made in Italy
- Constant non-stick properties over time, thanks to the coating reinforced with diamonds .
Double the life of the non-stick compared to traditional non-stick thanks to the protective barrier with diamond powder.
- Very easy to clean by hand, thanks to the non-stick and protective properties of DIAMANTEK PRO by TVS it is also dishwasher safe.
- Handle with thermochromatic sensor to always know when is the right time to start cooking.
- Thanks to the steel disc is perfect on all hobs, even induction . The brushed bottom ensures a non-slip grip on the hobs.
- All TVS non-stick coatings they do not contain Nickel, heavy metals, PFOA, PFOS or BPA.
Why buy it?
- AND resistant , the Diamantek pro by TVS protective barrier is reinforced with diamond particles: it resists scratches and its non-stick properties last for a long time.
- AND technological , the thermochromatic sensor on the handle signals when it's the right time to start cooking.
- AND versatile , easy to clean by hand and dishwasher safe.
- AND safe, thanks to the steel disc on the brushed bottom it is non-slip on all burners and efficient on induction.
- AND healthy , PFOA free, PFOS free, BPA and Nickel Free.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Suitable for all burners, including induction
- Rivestimento: Diamantek Pro non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Bakelite
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Black
- Peso netto: 0.94kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 49.9cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 30.6cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 8.4cm
- Diametro superiore: 30cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
The Diamante Induction Series is ideal for those who cook often and willingly, in complete freedom and with maximum creativity.
Its spearhead is the technological content. Heat control and diffusion, resistance to utensils and stability on the stove allow for real fun in the kitchen. In practice, without worries. Plus, saving energy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS