Grand Gourmet flat pan
- Resistant non-stick crepe maker, in aluminum coated with Quarzotek Pro, the mineral super non-stick with resistance never seen before.
- Guaranteed, Italian and attentive to well-being, produced with 100% recyclable aluminum, does not contain PFOA, lead, cadmium and nickel
- Easy to clean, its non-stick surface is easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher
- Perfect for all hobs and ovens, not induction, thanks to the steel handle it can also be used to finish cooking in the oven up to 230°C
- Safe, stable grip and non-slip ground bottom are synonymous with practicality and safety
- Versatile, its ultra-flat surface is designed for pancakes and omelettes, it is also perfect for pancakes, wraps, focaccia and much more
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Compatible with all burners, except induction, and can be used in the oven
- Rivestimento: Quarzotek Pro non-stick
- Tipo di manico: Steel
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: Yes
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA and Nickel Free
- Adatto al forno: Yes
- Colore: Speckled grey
- Peso netto: 0.875 Kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 53.5cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 31.6cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 6.5cm
- Diametro superiore: 31cm
1. First use: wash the item.
2. Anoint with a little oil, repeat the operation from time to time.
3. Do not overheat the empty item.
4. Use plastic or wooden utensils.
5. Do not carbonate fatty foods.
6. Coating compliant with food contact standards.
7. Wash the item with warm water, neutral detergent and soft sponges.
8. If the handles are made of steel, use pot holders.
9. In the dishwasher (if allowed): use low temperature cycles (50°C or ECO).
10. Over time, stains or halos may form on the article, which however do not compromise its use.
Non-stick coating careTo reduce the incidence of stains: cover the bottom of the article with 1 and ½ glass of water, 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, ½ glass of vinegar. Heat for 2 minutes. Empty the item and wash with detergent and a soft sponge.
Use on hobs1. DO NOT drag or slide items across the hob.
2. Always use a heating element smaller than or equal to the size of the bottom of the item
3. Make sure that the item is stable on the hob or on the support supports of gas hobs.
Cover1. Do not subject to sudden cooling.
2. Washing in the dishwasher, if permitted: position the lid correctly by consulting the instructions for your dishwasher.
WarrantyTVS SpA guarantees its articles against all manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents or failure to follow the instructions for use. Any replacement and relative shipment will be borne by the TVS company. Defective products accompanied by the receipt certifying the date and place of purchase must be sent to the following address: TVS SpA Via G. Galilei, 2 – 61033 Fermignano (PU) Italy. Guarantee valid only for the EU.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
All non-stick coatings made by TVS are water-based and free from BPA, Nickel and other heavy metals. The PTFE-based non-stick coatings are formulated without PFOA and PFOS, those of the ceramic type without PFAS