Artusi 2.0 copper saucepan with one handle
The copper saucepan is a big helper in a small space. Perfect for reducing sauces and preparing creams and caramelized sugar .
- Trilaminate of copper, aluminum and stainless steel. It is perfect for quick cooking that respects the properties of the food .
- The external layer in copper ensures high conductivity , the intermediate layer in aluminum guarantees a more uniform thermal diffusion, while the internal one in stainless steel prevents oxidation and complies with the highest standards of hygiene.
IMPORTANT: before using for the first time, carefully read the instructions for use and maintenance
Why buy it?
- The saucepan, a great help in a small space . Made of copper, aluminum and stainless steel, it is perfect for reducing sauces and preparing creams and caramelised sugar.
- This instrument is made of copper (which guarantees excellent thermal conductivity), aluminum (which propagates heat evenly) and stainless steel (which prevents oxidation in compliance with the highest standards of hygiene). This particular composition makes the object even more resistant and professional.
ARTUSI 2.0 is a line with simple and familiar shapes, which combines the best of tradition with the specific study of materials, to make each tool perfect for the type of preparation dedicated to it. The same passion and resourcefulness that led Pellegrino Artusi to travel from region to region to compose the recipe book at the base of the Italian gastronomic identity are revived today thanks to TVS technology and Antonio Citterio's design.
Hobs and features
- Piani cottura: Compatible with all burners, except induction
- Tipo di manico: Ergonomic steel handle: handy and safe grip
- Lavabile in lavastoviglie: No
- Sicura: PFOA, PFOS, BPA free
- Adatto al forno: No
- Colore: Copper
- Peso netto: 1.16kg
- Lunghezza del prodotto: 34.8cm
- Larghezza del prodotto: 31.6cm
- Altezza del prodotto: 12.5cm
- Diametro superiore: 16 cm
General safety instructions:
1. DO NOT use in microwave ovens;
2. Product NOT recommended for deep frying (French fries, samosas, etc);
3. NEVER leave pan handles protruding over the edge of the hob;
4. DO NOT leave the tool unattended while cooking;
5. NEVER place hot cookware on the floor or near the edges of the countertop. Let them cool down and don't leave them within easy reach;
6. Use the lid to prevent any splashes from causing burns;
7. In case of fire inside the pan, turn off the heat and cover the pan with a damp rag waiting 30 minutes before removing it;
8. Pans which, for whatever reason, are in overheating conditions must not be moved, but first left to cool, because the aluminum enclosed in the bottom could melt.
Remove all packaging, tags and paper. Wash with warm soapy water, rinse and dry well.Usage tips:
1. Choose the flame or plate suitable for the bottom of the pot (to avoid damaging the handle);
2. DO NOT let the flame travel up the sides of the pan. Center the pot well on the heat source (to prevent the handles from coming into contact with the heat or flame);
3. NEVER heat fat or oil long enough for it to smoke, burn, or turn black;
4. NEVER heat empty pots or boil without water because this could ruin and/or cause alterations in the color of the object;
5. To avoid spills, fill the pot no more than two thirds of its height;
6. DO NOT put bleach or chlorine-based products in pans which are very corrosive even if diluted;
7. Milk burns easily. Heat it over medium or low heat until bubbles form on the edges;
8. Lift the item and never drag it on the hob, especially if it is glass ceramic;
9. DO NOT use cookware to store acidic, salty or fatty products before or after cooking;
10. Salt should only be added to boiling water or hot liquids.
Copper items are NOT dishwasher safe and should be hand washed only.
1. After each use, wash the pot in hot water with detergent and a sponge. Rinse and dry well;
2. DO NOT use scouring pads, scouring pads or highly abrasive powders.
3. NEVER put cold water in a hot pot. Sudden changes in temperature can cause a deformation of the metal which makes the bottom uneven;
4. If any food has burnt in the pot, fill it with hot water and dish soap, and let it soak for about an hour. Then wash with dish soap and a sponge. If soaking is not enough, rub with a suitable non-metallic abrasive sponge;
5. It is recommended to dry the pan immediately after washing;
6. After washing, allow handles and knobs time to drip dry.
ARTUSI 2.0 - design by Antonio Citterio
Follow our advice to find out how to best use and maintain the products of the Artusi 2.0 line