The origin of form in a pan.
The meeting between TVS classics and the designs of Matteo Thun
have formed a new original item, the shape of Archetun.
An icon of simple, minimal design; the clean-cut geometrical
forms of Archetun encapsulate a superior ease of use. All
this is thanks to a high-gauge body in die-cast aluminium, to its
comfortable, heat-resistant handles in soft-grip thermosetting
material and to its exceptional scratch- and abrasion-proof
coating. The Archetun range, a symbol of design, has won
important international awards: the DesignPlus in 2006; the
Designpreis Gold from the German Federal Republic and the Grand
Prix de l'Art de Vivre in 2007.
Plus di linea
- Non-stick, scratch- and abrasion-proof coating of the highest quality
- Heat-diffusing bottom engraved with concentric circles
- Exterior finish in PTFE
- High-gauge body in die-cast aluminium with continuous profile
- Aluminium handles that form a single piece with the pans themselves
- Heat-resistant knobs and handles in thermosetting material with soft grip
- Ground bottom
- Laser etching on bottom
- Painted edges
- Aluminium lids with steam vents